Call Us Now! 675-72724692 / 675-4795688
System Implementation Guide
Accounting Software and Enterprise Solutions in the Philippines have opened the door to businesses who want to improve their front-to-end operations. Designed specifically for busy small to medium enterprises, this guide puts you on the fast track to defining your requirements to choosing the right solution and rolling out the best package for your organization. In effect you can focus on your core competence thus generating more profits…
1. Business Process Review
- Establish full business cycle workflow including security and control. Document in flowchart format if possible.
- Define reporting requirements for the operations, management and financial statements.
- Analyze how transactions are being captured.
- Define personnel roles and responsibilities that will ensure successful software implementation.
2. Choose the right package
- Determine stages in business process where the software module will be used.
- Establish information needed to be captured by the system and analyze how those data are to be entered in the software.
- Map reporting requirements to the reports/lists available in the software.
- Identify items for customization, if necessary.
3. Software Setup and Training
- Prepare master files such as Chart of Accounts, Customers, Suppliers, Inventory, Bank Accounts and Users.
- Acquire necessary hardware and network infrastructure or choose a hosting provider.
- Install Software and configure master files.
- Setup beginning balances as per cut off period.
- Schedule and execute training sessions.
- Simulate one month accounting cycle and generate month-end reports.
- Go live.